Ethiopic Nashi 22, Hebrew Elul 17, Tuesday August 28, 2018, Parashat Ki Tabo, כי תבב (in Diaspora), Yemi Ratzon 19
Shalom Selamta Tenayistiling Family,
Prayer for the month of Elul, for forty days of Awe, a Season of Repentance.
“May it be Your will YHWH, KADOSH TRINITY, our Power and Power of our fathers, that You renew for INI a good month in our Adonai Yahoshua Ben YHWH, The Messiah. So Be It.”
During the Days of AWE, may YHWH find favor with YHWH’S sons and daughters. Raise up and rise up in wisdom, righteousness, truth, goodness, knowledge, and Shalom!
Blowing the Shofar! Sound the alarm! Proclaim YHWH’S righteousness! Shine light on darkness!
Psalms 17 links to Zechariah 2
1. I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
3.And, behold, the malakim that talked with me went forth, and another malakim went out to meet him,
4.And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
5.For I, says, YHWH ALMIGHTY the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
6.Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, says YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, says YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD.
7. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8. For thus says YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD of hosts; After the glory has he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
9.For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that, YHWH, the LORD of hosts hath sent me.
10.Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith, YHWH ALMIGHT, the LORD.
11. And many nations shall be joined to YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
12.And YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
13. Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.
HALLELUYAH, INI, WE, ARE THE APPLE OF YHWH’S EYE.
Ahkot Mary Rose