From the eve of Hadar 23, Kislev 24, December 2-December 10, 2018 we greet ones and ones, “Chag Urim Sameach!”
This is the time when I seek YHWH to uncover and repair my soul to The Kadosh Trinity.
I encourage all Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Beta Israelite Rastafari, near and far, to do the same.
Torah portion, Wayyishlach, Haftorah and Brit Chadash readings highlight YHWH’S proclamations and response against and for YHWH’S people.
YHWH’S word declares:
1. Yaacob’s wrestled with the malakim and refuse to let go. The malakim, at day break, changed Yaacob’s name to Israel and blessed him. Bereshit/Genesis 32:24-31
2. YHWH’S unfailing love. Hosea 14:4-5
3. Sarah’s Faith to receive and conceive seed when she was past age.
4. Strangers and pilgrims on earth’s declaration of seeking a country.
5. If mindful of that country from whence strangers and pilgrims came, and or were sent, strangers and pilgrims might have had opportunity to return.
During this time, hold on and do not let go of YHWH. May YHWH uncover and repair the souls of all of YHWH’S Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Beta Israelite Rastafari, near and far.