A Song of degrees.
2. How he sware to YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD, and vowed to the mighty POWER of Yaacob;
3. Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
5. Until I find out a place for, YHWH ALMIGHTY, the LORD, an habitation for the mighty POWER of Yaacob.
6.Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
7.We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
8.Arise, O YHWH ALMIGHTY, LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
9.Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
10. For thy servant David’s sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
12. If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
16. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17. There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
From YHWH ALMIGHTY comes true royalty, ceremony, dignity, pride and success.