Tekemr 3, Cheshvan 4, Saturday, October 13, 2018,
Shabbat Shalom Selamta Tenayistiling Family,
1. Out of the depths have I cried to thee, O YHWH ALMIGHTY.
2. YHWH ALMIGHTY hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. If thou, YHWH should mark iniquities, O YHWH, who shall stand?
4.But there is forgiveness with the, that thy may be feared.
FEARED IN PROPER PERSPECTIVE
1. 2 Samuel 7:12-And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
2. 1Kings 8:25-Therefore now, YHWH, POWER of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that thou promised him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit on the throne of Israel; so that thy children take heed to their way, that they walk before me as thou hast walked before me.
3. 2 Chronicles 6:16-Now therefore, O YHWH ALMIGHTY, POWER of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit upon the throne of Israel; yet so that thy children take heed to their way to walk in my law, as thou hast walked before me.
4. Luke 1:69-And hath raised up an horn of salvation for INI in the house of his servant David.
5. Acts 2:30-Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that YHWH had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christos to sit on his throne.
5. I wait for YHWH ALMIGHTY, my soul does wait, and in his Word do I hope.
6. My soul waits for YHWH ALMIGHTY, more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7. Let Israel hope in YHWH ALMIGHTY, for with YHWH ALMIGHTY there is mercy, and with him there is plentious redemption.
8. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquites.