Ethiopic Miaziah 22, Hebrew Iyyar 15, April 30, 2018, 23rd Day of Counting the Omer
Torah Portion Emor:
Wayikrah/Leviticus 21:1-3, Ezekiel 44:25 YHWH spoke to Moshe to speak to the sons of Aaron, Aaronic Priest, and say to them,
1. “None shall be defiled for the dead among his people, but for his kin near to him, that is his mother, father, son, daughter, brother, and his virgin sister near to him, which had no husband; for her he may be defiled.
2. He shall not defile himself being a chief among his people to profane himself.
3. He shall not make baldness upon his head, shave the corners of his beard, note make cuttings in his flesh.
4. They shall be kadosh to their Power, not profane the name of their Power, offer fire and bread of YHWH ALMIGHTY, therefore they shall be Kadosh.
5. Wayikrah 21:7, Ezekiel 44:22 Shall not take a wife that is a whore, profane, put away from her husband, for he is Kadosh to YHWH.
6. Wayikrah 21:8, Ezekiel 44:23 Shall be sanctified, kadosh, because YHWH ALMIGHTY which sanctify is Kadosh.
7. The high priest shall not go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his Power, for the crown of the anointing oil of his Poweris upon him.
8. He shall take a wife in her virginity of his own people. He shall not take a widow, divorced, profane or harlot. He shall not profane his seed among his people, for YHWH ALMIGHTY sanctify him.
9. Wayikrah 21: 9 And the priest daughter, if she profane herself by playing the whore, profane her father, she shall be burnt with fire.
SEVEN SHABUAS (WEEKS) OF COUNTING THE OMER IS LINKED TO THE SPIRIT: SEFIROT, YHWH. THE INFINITE REVEALS AND CREATES WAYS THROUGH WHICH YHWH REVEALS HIMSELF, INCLUDING:
Ihit Ahkotee Mary Rose