Ethiopic Miaziah 8, Hebrew Iyyar 3, April 17, 2018, 10th Day of Counting the Omer.
Glory, honor, thanks and praise of, to, with and for Yahoshua Ben YHWH!
Ruach Kadesh of TRuth guide INI in all truth.
Ihit, Ahkotee, Bats and Bens, Ishas and Ish, Abbas and Emahs, of Mount Zion, observe this 10th day of Counting the Omer!
Ones who accept Yahoshua Ben YHWH, count the Omer in Mitzraim to receive physical redemption.
That redemption is linked to the law that is given to them at Mt. Sinai on the 50th day.
For INI, we, of Jerusalem, Zion, Redemption is YHWH’S Righteousness and Grace:
“התקווה של איילה אינגדשט”
Prayer For Counting the Omer
יבורך יהוה שלנו כוח מלך העולם אשר קידשנו מצוותיו, ציווה אותנו לסמוך על עומר
Baruk Atah YHWH Eloheinu Melek Haolam asher kidishanu bmitzvotav vitivanu al sfirat ha Omer.
NOTE: THE HEBREW TRANSLATION IS PROVIDED VIA “SAY HI” TRANSLATION APPLICATION. THE WORDS TO THE PRAYER, WRITTEN IN ENGLISH IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE HEBREW OF THE “SAY HI” TRANSLATOR SERVICE.
Seven shabuas (weeks) of counting the Omer is linked to the spirit: sefirot, YHWH, The Infinite reveals and creates ways through which YHWH reveals Himself, including:
1. Chesed: loving kindness, benevolence
2. Gevurah: justice, discipline, restraint, strength of YHWH’S absolute judgment
3. Tipheret: beauty, harmony, compassion
4. Netzach: victory, endurance, fortitude, ambition, long-suffering, and patience
5. Hod: humility, spendor, thru prayer
6. Yesod: foundation, bonding, powerful connection
7. Malchut: kingdom, sovereignty, leadership in YHWH’S creation
YAHOSHUA HAS BROUGHT INI TO LIGHT
Ihit Ahkotee Mary Rose