Ethiopia 2 Miaziah , Hebrew Nisan 25, April 10, 2018
Glory, honor, thanks and praise of, to, with and for Yahoshua Ben YHWH!
Ruach Kadesh of TRuth guide INI in all truth.
Hope INI have is in Yahoshua Ben YHWH, high priest for ever after the order of Melchizedec, Abba Father, Fatherhood of HIM Qedamawi Haile Selassie, Ruach Kadesh, Menfes Kedus, The Kadosh Trinity.
Yahoshua is, anchor of INI soul, hope, sure and steadfast, INI entered into that hope, that is within the veil .
He is both King of Righteousness, and King of Shalom. Hebrews 6:19-20, 7:1-2; Wayikrah 16:15,
Ones whose lineage is not counted from the loins of Abraham blessed him that had the promise.
Without contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
Men that die receive tithes; there he receives INI of whom it is witnessed that
The priesthood being changed, made of necessity a change also of the law.
In Wisdom, the Amharic book of Ruth testifies of the Davidic Monarchy.
Beta Israel, The Children of Israel were given the Law on Mount Sinai.
Ruth, Hirut, a faithful stranger, through her faith and love of YHWH and people of YHWH became the great grandmother of King David, aka King Dawid.
Raising Up The House of Judah, (Hirut) RUTH of Judah’s mission is a Yahoshua Bat of Zion ministry that fortifies and supports.
To be there for family as and when requested, required, called upon, bringing forth good tidings.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 prophecy is fulfilled in Hebrews 8:8-13.
As (Hirut’s) Ruth’s first ish, husband died, the first part of INI walk out of Mitzraim may not have been what was expected.
(Hirut) Ruth left her Moab family and married into her spiritual family. Although a stranger to her spiritual family, Hirut, Ruth is a faithful stranger.
Her mother in law encouraged her to return to her people, but Ruth cleaved to her mother in law.
(Hirut) Ruth and (Nuhkamin) Naomi face famine, unrest, uncertainty, on their way to Bethlehem of Judah.
Realizing fulfillment of prophecy, while cleaving to her mother in law, Ruth asked her mother in law to go into the field and glean behind the reapers.
Gleaning amongst the remnant, she happened upon Boaz’s field.
Family, pray and intend wholeness and plenty!
Megiloth- 2 Timothy 4:13,
The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
1. Free Download Amharic Bible
2. Parallel Plus is a software that provides different scripture translations. For ones who have a deep desire to study and live the word of truth, ones may find some utility of paralell plus scripture translations. (PPS). PPS does not include an Amharic translation. Therefore I did not add their link to this blog. If ones choose to use it as a study tool and or as a tool of comparison, use wisely!
3. Eliezer Ben Yehuda was a Hebrew lexicographer and newspaper editor. Lexicon is
4. Duolingo is a software that can be used to support strengthening Hebrew. Developers of the program obviously are Ashkenazi and or goyin, however if ones look for daily exercise of study regarding Hebrew, the site may prove useful.
5. Modern Hebrew, spoken Hebrew by “Afro Shemitic” people is INI lexicon.
When I teach Hebrew I do not subscribe to Ashkenazi, goyin gentile branches.
If ones are interested in those branches of doctrine and teachings there are plenty of those teachers out there.
Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Israelite Rastafari have INI
Eliezer Ben Yehuda was a Hebrew lexicographer and newspaper editor for European Jews
and those who subscribe to European Judaism.
Lessons of the Hebrew Alephbet presented and coming forth on Raising Up The House of Judah are, INI parchments by and for MEHBIR “Afro” Shemitic people and then to other nations.
“When thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.”
Shalom, Ihit, Ahkotee Mary Rose