Ethiopian Makawit 30, 7510, Hebrew Nisan 23, April 8, 2018
Glory, honor, thanks and praise of, to, with and for Yahoshua Ben YHWH!
Ruach Kadesh of TRuth guide INI in all truth.
INI, we, YHWH’S people are the original righteous humanity and divinity.
I knew to brace myself for something that would happen and or be revealed!
I say Halleluyah, because YHWH doesn’t allow things to come upon INI unawares.
When INI Get Up, stand up, for INI rights EXPECT the world, flesh and devil matrix to try to keep INI down!
I was on the phone with T mobile today.
Beware if you do business with T Mobile.
1. Because of Tmobiles prior sugar honey ice tea billing practices, slowing down my internet services regularly, I left Tmobile a couple of years ago and transferred to Metro PCS.
2. I later learned that T mobile owns Metro PCS.
3. I have watched and tried not to give much attention to the “corporate thug” mode of operation games they play, with billing, slowing down, redirecting, blocking services and access to services.
All world, flesh and devil merchants have their hands in trick bags.
All the while T Mobile phone towers, radiation exposure, hidden fees, billing manipulations and behind the scenes activity are going up, one must ask if tmobile and all corporate operations will ever truly change their unethical ways?
4. T mobile and Metro PCS are corporate thugs. As far as I am able to see, T Tmobile has not changed their corporate thuggery.
You would have thought that T Mobile would have straightened up after:
5. After my Metro PCS account had been hacked, my phone and internet services were slowed down and some services were not available, I decided to try Tmobile again to see if they had improved their service.
6. Metro PCS required $30 to release my prepaid account to transfer to their “mother” company.
Metro pcs had turned my service off on the due date.
In essence, I was enroute to pay Metro PCS, on the day the bill was due, they turned the service off before I arrived around 12:30 pm. I was at the store long before the close of business on the day the bill was due.
I have paid Ceasar on or before the due date, regularly.
To release my prepaid account, they required I pay them a minimum of $30. My regular bill with them was $60.
In essence with their turning my service off, they ensured they would get money from me to keep paying them for what they were doing and or to transfer service.
7. After paying Metro PCS, I transferred back to T mobile service on the 3rd of this month.
Tmobile generated a bill due date for April 25th for my first bill. That is 22 days after the initial contract, of April 3.
I gave tmobile a payment of $54 on April 3, 2018.
Tmobile generated an April 25th due date by their “system” and sent me notice today.
Today, I called them once I received an email requesting a payment on the 25th.
I spoke with a representative as her supervisor. Both were impervious to what I was telling them.
“Computers are programmed by programmers and applications by developers.
Tmobile knows and admitted that their “system generated” billing due date was initiated by a human.”
8. I had paid a total of $84 to T mobile and Metro PCS, on April 3rd.
9. I called T mobile to change the bill due date that they generated only 22 days from the time the service was started.
10. I explained to them that I would be able to pay them on the 3rd of each month. I expressed how their 22 day billing is not only not ethical towards me, ( or any customer, for that matter) in addition, it was not what the sales person said how T mobile billed.
She said the bill would be a couple of days before or after the 3rd.
The fact that their billing decision landed my due date on the 25th, clearly not even a month of service. The 25th is 9 days before the third.
30 days of service would not be provided before they would request payment, charge late fees and our report a delinquent payment.
Tmobiles billing makes a delinquent situation that they would be making against my, and any other customers credit by:
a. Charging a late fee
b. Establishing a delinquent situation from the very beginning of the contract by deliberately setting arbitrary bill due dates.
( That IS THE ANCIENT AND MODERN GAME THAT PHARAOH AND HIS ANCIENT AND MODERN DAY ARMY USED TO SPECIFICALLY PUT HEBREWS AND SOCIETY IN GENERAL INTO SLAVERY AND OR BONDAGE)
Tmobile refuse to change the due date of the first bill, to the third of the month or to 30 days.
Thereby they are intent in making a delinquent matter on my credit report.
I spoke with a sister who is familiar with what they do. She gave some suggestions.
I agree, because merchants “standardize” corrupt policy, actions and processes, does not make them right.
BECAUSE THEIR WORLD SHITTIM IS BROKEN THEY HAVE TO CREATE DEBT SHITUATIONS TO DRAW PEOPLE INTO CAPTIVITY.
TO MAKE A PREVENTABLE DEFICIT SITUATION AND CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT IS OK, IS BABYLON.
11. THE REPRESENTATIVE AND SUPERVISOR BOTH CLAIM THAT THE COMPUTER GENERATED THE DUE DATE.
I SAID TO THEM BOTH THAT COMPUTERS ARE PROGRAMMED BY DEVELOPERS AND OPERATED BY PEOPLE.
12. They maintain they will only change later bill due dates-not the April 25th.
By their actions they would be are creating a delinquent shituation, to post on my credit after they ran my credit.
13. They used my social security number to run their “ruin credit game”.
14. YHWH judge them unjust and exact justice!
15. YHWH’S WILL, I WILL PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENS.
Warrior King, Can’t Get Me Down
Ihit Ahkotee, Mary Rose