1. That “ye”, “you” should not obey the truth.YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH…
2. Bewitched–Fascinated , the children of Israel, lost wits. It was said that Galatians were naturally very acute in intellect. Hence, Paul wonders- how they could be so misled.
3. You–emphatical. “You,” before whose eyes Yahoshua had been graphically set. Yahoshua Hamashiach was “crucified,” so “ye” “you” ought to have been “by faith” “crucified with Yahoshua,” and so “dead to the law”
( Galatians 2:19 Galatians 2:20 )
Fascination was supposed to be exercised through the eyes. The sight of Yahoshua crucified ought to have been enough to counteract all fascination.
4. Was It “Was it by works of the law that “ye”, “you” received the Ruach Kadesh? (manifested by outward miracles,Galatians 3:5 , 16:17 , Hebrews 2:4 ; and by spiritual graces?, Galatians 3:14 , Galatians 4:5 Galatians 4:6 , Ephesians 1:13 ), or by the hearing of faith?
I your teacher, student desire now to “learn” this one thing from you.
“Kadosh” is not prefixed to “Ruach” because that is a joyous one, whereas this Epistle is stern and reproving.
5. Hearing of faith–Faith consists not in “working”, but in “receiving” ( Romans 10:16 Romans 10:17 ).
6. Begun–Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Beta Israel Rastafari life ( Philippians 1:1-7 ). Rejoice, in spite of suffering.
7. In the Ruach–Not merely was Hamashiach crucified “graphically but also “the Ruach” confirmed the word that preached, by imparting His spiritual gifts.
“Having begun” with receiving His spiritual gifts, “are ye now being made perfect” that is, are you seeking to be made perfect with “world, flesh, and devil” ordinances of the law? Romans 2:28 , Philippians 3:3 , Hebrews 9:10 . Or having begun in the Ruach, that is, the Ruach Kadesh ruling your spiritual life as its “essence and active principle;” in contrast to “the flesh,” the element in which the law works?
Having begun Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Israelite Rastafari Lifestyle in the Ruach, that is, in the divine life that proceeds from faith, are INI, we, YHWH’S people seeking after something higher still?
Perfecting of a Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Israelite Rastafari life in the sensuous and the earthly, cannot possibly elevate the inner life of the Ruach, namely, outward ceremonies.
Galatians thought that they were going more deeply into the Ruach; For the flesh may be easily mistaken for the Ruach, even by those who have made progress, unless they continue to maintain a PURE FAITH.
8. Have “you” “INI” suffered so many things–namely, persecution from HEBREWS, JUDAH and from unbelieving fellow countrymen, incited by the HEBREWS, Judah, and unbelievable fellow country men, at the time of your “INI” conversion?
9. In vain—fruitlessly, needlessly, since “you” “INI” might have avoided them by professing Judaism. Or, shall “ye, “you”, INI by falling from grace, lose the reward promised for all your, INI sufferings, so that they shall be “in vain?” ( Galatians 4:11 1 Corinthians 15:2 1 Corinthians 15:17-19 1 Corinthians 15:29-322 Thessalonians 1:5-7 2 John 1:8 )?
10. Yet–rather, “If it be real (indeed’) or in vain”, it is as it must be. Return to grace! if so, you , nor INI will not have “suffered so many things in vain.” For YHWH has given you and INI the Ruach and has worked mighty works among you and INI. ” ( Galatians 3:5 Hebrews 10:32-36 )
11. He . . . that ministers–or “supplies,” YHWH ( 2 Corinthians 9:10 ). He who supplied and supplies INI the RUACH still, to the present time. These miracles do not prove grace to be in the heart ( Mark 9:38 Mark 9:39 ). He speaks of these miracles as a matter of unquestioned notoriety among those addressed; an undesigned proof of genuineness OF THOSE ADDRESSED (compare 1 Corinthians 12:1-31).
worketh miracles among you–rather, “IN you,” as Galatians 2:8 , Matthew 14:2 , Ephesians 2:2 ,Philippians 2:13 ; at your /INI conversion and since.
12. Does he “it” by the works of the law–that is, as a consequence resulting from the works of the law?(compare Galatians 3:2 ).
This cannot be because the law was then unknown to when INI received those gifts of The Ruach.
13. By faith ( Genesis 15:4-6 Romans 4:3 ). YHWH supplies INI The Ruach as the result of faith, not works, just as Abraham obtained justification by faith, not by works ( Galatians 3:6 Galatians 3:8Galatians 3:16 , Galatians 4:22 Galatians 4:26Galatians 4:28 ). Where justification is, there the Ruach is, so that if the former comes by faith, the latter must also.
14 Ones which are of faith–as the source and starting-point of spiritual life, the same is in Romans 3:26 the same—these, and these alone, to the exclusion of all the other descendants of Abraham
children( Galatians 3:29 ).
YHWH’S way of justification of heathens, “the Gentiles”; “the nations,” the Goyins, the Ashkenazi, the Jews, who say they are Jews but are not. ” IS BY faith, not by works!
YHWH specifies the Gentiles in particular here, as it was their case that was in question, the Galatians- Gentiles.
15. Preached before the gospel—John 8:56 , Hebrews 4:2 . A proof that Abraham rejoiced to see YHWH’S DAY and saw it and was glad”.
16. In thee Abraham and Abraham’s seed were the promises made. He did not say to the many seeds YHWH said “in thy seed,” Abraham and to thy seed Yahoshua; which is a point YHWH strictly made :”in thee.”
As followers of Abraham’s faith, KNOW THAT IT IS IN ABRAHAM’S SEED TO WHOM YHWH MADETHE PROMISE ( Galatians 3:16 ), who is the Object of faith ( Genesis 22:18 , Psalms 72:17 ),.
17. All nations IMITATE THE FAITH -or as. Bereshit 12:3 states , “all the Gentiles” ( Genesis 12:3 , 18:18 , 22:18 ). YHWH Blessed, BLESSES AND WILL BLESS–an act of grace, not something earned by works.
The blessing of justification was to Abraham and Yahoshua’s SEED.
By faith in the promise, not by works, OTHER NATIONS MAY BE BLESSED. So to those who follow Abraham, the father of the faithful, the blessing, that is, justification, comes purely by faith in Him who is the subject of the promise.
18. They–YHWH’S PEOPLE, alone.
19. With–together with.
20. Faithful–“blessed together with him,” namely, in faith. The prominent feature of character, and of which the result to all who like him have it, is justification.
Ihit Ahkotee, Mary Rose