*****This post was written, 9-27-2017, Hebrew 5777, Ethiopic 7510. Due to technical difficulties the article posting has been delayed until today, 10-15-2017****
Raising Up The House of Dawid-Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of Dawid that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Modei Ani, Lefaneka, Mekek Chai VahaKayom. Shehekezarta Banishmati, Behamela Rabbah Emonatecha.
מוֹדֶה אֲנִי לְפָנֶיךָ מֶלֶךְ חַי וְקַיָּם, שֶׁהֶחֱזַרְתָּ בִּי נִשְׁמָתִי בְּחֶמְלָה.
I gratefully thank You living and enduring King, for you have faithfully restored my soul. YHWH restored my soul, that I may serve Yahoshua Ben YHWH.
Hebrew Lesson: In faithfulness and grace of the Ruach Kadesh, Raising Up the House of Dawid, in Raising Up The House of Judah, YHWH’s will, I will post Hebrew letters, words and phrases.
Technology-Wreckology has tried to prevent these postings several times before. With YHWH’s will and help, righteous postings and teachings, established in YHWH’s word, will rise and continue! HalleluYah! HalleluJah! Hebrew letters words and phrases provide a foundation to INI, we, YHWH’s people- Messianic Ethiopian Hebrew Israelite Rastafari identity, culture, knowledge, life, livity and love in the righteous order of Melchizedec.
Hebrew letter, word and phrase for today:
|Hebrew Letter||English Translation||Hebrew Word||English Translation||Hebrew Phrase||English Translation|
|Aleph א||A||אכאד||Echad-One||YHWH Echad אכאד ‘הוה||YHWH is One|
I give thanks and praises to YHWH for YHWH is good and YHWH’s goodness endures forever.
Psalms 3 is a Psalm of protection against Lucifer, satan and luciferian imps. Zechariah 3 reflects the post of The Kohen Gadol, Yahoshua Ben YHWH, aka Joshua Son of Nun, Hoshea.
The war of Gog and Magog is a war when hagog stands before Yahoshua, Joshua, The Kohen Gadol, to accuse him. The malakim of YHWH said to Satan, “May YHWH denounce you, o satan. May YHWH, Who chooses Jerusalem, denounce you!”
In Yahoshua’s name, I denounce satan and all of your imps, emissaries, and cohorts!
Psalms 3 is a Psalm that encourages INI, we, YHWH’s people in light of apparent hopelessness of INI, we, YHWH’s people’s situation. By trusting in YHWH, shalom and security come.
Worry and fear, can immobilize and cause many more problems. When people are attacked and or traumatized, the trauma may cause immobilization, post traumatic stress and or atrophy. Stricken with fear and worry, one is not able to see, do and be good and righteousness.
I spoke with someone today from Philadelphia who was seeking to have the story of the MOVE bombing told from the perspective of the people who survived it and who are not traumatized by what happened.
After hearing what had been suppressed for so long, I told the person, “Truth crushed to the ground, always rises”. No matter what type of bomb, threat, acts, words and or deeds that have been done to deceive, steal, kill, destroy and distract righteousness, Good always prevails over evil.
There is a battle that the Prince of the Congregation, near and far, presides over. The Prince and the Teacher of Righteousness have the same message.
Hannah, Samuel’s mother, prayed a prophetic prayer, in light of her circumstance. Through her experiences, she knew YHWH is the Almighty of knowledge and by Him are actions weighed. YHWH kills and makes alive. YHWH brings down to the grave and brings up. YHWH makes poor and rich; brings low and lifts up. 1 Samuel 2.
Dawid, fled from Absalom, his son. In fear before YHWH he exclaimed, “YHWH how numerous are my tormentors” how increased are they that torment and rise up against me. Many said, say and will say of my soul, “There is no salvation for him, in nor from YHWH”.
But blessed Dawid proclaimed, proclaims and will proclaim, “But You, YHWH are a shield for me, for my soul and the One Who raises my head!”
I cried to YHWH with my voice, and YHWH heard, hears and will hear me out of his kadosh hill, his kadosh mountain. Selah!
I lay down and slept, I awoke, I awaked, I awake, I will awaken for YHWH sustained, sustains and will sustain and support me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about. Arise, Rise Up O YHWH, save me, O my Almighty, for YHWH struck, strikes and will strike all my enemies upon the cheekbone; though has broken the teeth of the wicked.
Salvation belongs to YHWH, salvation is YHWH’s; upon INI, we, YHWH’s people are YHWH’s blessings. Selah.
During this time and during these days, of Sukkot, (now passed) if what appears to be apparent hopelessness of one’s situation, trust in YHWH, trust brings shalom and security.
Raising Up The House of Judah, (Dawid) Health and Wellness Products, Service and Information available:
- Natural herbs and herbal formulas
- Detoxing herbs, herbal formulas, body spas, foot soaks
- Holistic Food Pyramid; Wild Food, Organic food and (gardening), Natural food, Low quality “food”-gmos
- Crocheting-Because of the class design and to maximize outcome from classes and workshops, students are encouraged to attend at least 3 classes as a minimum commitment. Crochet and quilting classes and workshops require a period of time for projects to be planned, organized and completed. Time of workshops and classes are based on the project selected. A 10 “Sistah” minimum is required for Crochet and quilting classes. Donation requested for each “Sistah” is $7 per class, until October 25, 2017, for people who receive public assistance. Regular donation for Crochet and Quilting classes are $10 per person, per class. Cost for materials for Crochet and or Quilting classes is $25. This $25 material cost is added, if you do not have material. If you have materials, “Sistah” bring them! Your donation will be just for class. We will creatively work it! Special crocheted items may be purchased.
- Home School Tutoring (by appointment only) . Holistic Tutoring Services provides adult and children with Torah/Scripture based principles, values, laws commandments and statues. Learning is fun through Home Study Tutoring and Creative Learning Processes. A formalized approach to assessing, implementing and evaluating reading comprehension, math, writing, social, political, and human studies, Hebrew aleph bet, successful strategies used to teach, train children, imaginative, inspired, artistic, inventive one-on-one and or group approach to developing an understanding of basic concepts, building specific skills, building confidence, inspiring motivation for younger and older students. Homeschooling/private tutoring service are designed for children ages 2 and up. All lessons origin in Torah, The Scriptures. Activities and methods of instructions are guided by Ruach Kadesh in reality and needs of the child and parent. Instruction nor instructor certified through US government nor US political institution. Instructor is a master level instructor. References are provided.
- Economic opportunity available through distributorship
Beloved, Yahoshua’s Shalom,