11-13-2016 , Hebrew 5777, Ethiopic 7509
- We (INI) shall honor our (INI) Mother and Father that our (INI) days may be long on the earth that YHWH promised us (INI)
Psalms 118:1! Huda La YHWH, Huda la YHWH, Ki Tob, Ki Laolam, Hasedu! Praise YHWH for His Goodness, His Mercy lasts forever!
Shema Israel, YHWH Eloheinu, YHWH Echad!
Hear, O Israel: YHWH, Our Almighty, YHWH, is One!
Baruch shem k’vod malchuto la olam va-ed!
Praised be His Name, Whose glorious kingdom is forever and ever!
The Ten Commandments:
- We (INI) shall not have any other powers before YHWH
- We (INI) shall not make any graven images
- We (INI) shall not take YHWH’s name in vain
- We (INI) shall keep the Shabbat
- We (INI) shall honor our (INI) Mother and Father that our (INI) days may be long on the earth that YHWH promised INI
- We (INI) shall not kill
- We (INI) shall not commit adultery
- We(INI) shall not steal
- We(INI) shall not bear false witness against our (INI) neighbor
- We(INI) shall not covet
To honor our mother and our father is to give respect, (Rahspect), admire, tribute, credit to our mother and father. The first mother and father of creation is due tribute! It is in Yahoshua Ben YHWH, YHWH Elohim, Igzi Abher, Fatherhood of HIM Qedamawi Haile Selassie I, Menfes Kedus, Ruach Kadesh, Divine Mother who are one and yet three in person in spirit, truth, reality, light, life, humanity and divinity that respect, Rahspect, admiration, tribute and credit is given and is due! Yes, through the biological womb ones and ones biological mother gave and gives birth of the biological seed of ones and ones biological father.
- One cannot see the kingdom of YHWH, except a man be born again (John 3:3)
- Except a man be born of water and of ruach, he cannot enter into the kingdom of YHWH (John 3:6)
- That which is flesh is flesh, that which is ruach is ruach (John 3:6)
- The wind blows where it pleases, you hear its sound but you can not tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Ruach. (John 3:8)
- And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. (John 3:13)
- And as Moshe lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up (John 3:14)
- That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:15)
- For YHWH so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
- For YHWH sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world not to condemn the world, but through him the world might be saved (John 3:17)
- He that accepts, (admire, tribute, credit , respects (Rahspects) on him is not condemned; but he that accepts admires, tributes, credits, not him, is condemned already, because he has not accepted, admired, paid tribute, credited, respect, Rahspected) in the name of the only begotten Son of YHWH. (John 3:18)
- But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest and they are work, abide, in grace, in YHWH. (John 3:21)
- Abide in me, and I in you, As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can you except you abide in me. (John 15:4)
- I am the vine, you are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
- But by the grace of YHWH I am what I a: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of YHWH which was with me. (1 Corinthians 15: 10)
Ones must be born again of water and spirit. YHWH bless and (if ones and ones have passed on, YHWH, rest their souls). If ones and ones accepted and accept Yahoshua Ben YHWH, and are accepted by the way, truth and light, the Son of YHWH, then abide in faithfulness and grace. Ones and ones will have access to the Father. John 14:6. If they do not or did not, pray for their repentance and salvation.
There is a separation and war that takes place when Yahoshua comes. He separates mother from daughter, father from son. To love and walk in shalom, with YHWH means that ones and ones may not be friends with world, flesh and devil ones and ones; including ones and ones biologicals and friends. We are called to “war” as a requirement to be at peace with YHWH. If biological and friends have not and do not accept Yahoshua Ben YHWH, we are able to show kindness to them, and pray for their repentance and salvation. Those who are friends with the world, flesh and devil are enemies of YHWH. (James 4:4).
Yes, YHWH commands that we honor our mother and father. One must ask, as Yahoshua asked; “Who is my mother, who is my brother? She (he) who does the will of my father is my Mother and my brother! We have a Heavenly Mother and Father and we have an earthly mother and father. Humble and submit oneself to YHWH, resist the devil, and he will flee. Draw near to YHWH and YHWH will draw near to you. By Yahoshua’s coming, He sheds light in darkness, to set our feet on the path of shalom, through His Kadosh wisdom. Trust in Joshua, who was commanded to, lead Israel in the wilderness. Selah!
There is a time and a place for everything. In YHWH’s faithfulness, abound in grace and wisdom seek not to be the cause of nor the result of double mindedness, sin, haughtiness, speaking evil of ones brother, boasting, fighting, backbiting, which is sin, war and death. We wrestle not with flesh and blood but with principles and principalities of darkness in high places.
In YHWH’s faithfulness and grace, abound because of and as a result of YHWH being our buckler, our shield, way, truth and light. When life and love is threatened, because of separation, honor our Messiah, Yahoshua Ben YHWH, His Spiritual Mother and Father. Choose life and love.